On June 23rd, I was chosen to be the federal NDP Candidate for Parkdale–High Park. Vote for me on October 21st, and as your new Member of Parliament, I will:
- Advocate for A Green New Deal for All: a bold strategy to combat climate change in ways that prioritize racial and economic justice and reconciliation with Indigenous peoples.
- Demand significant federal investment in the development of non-market social housing.
- Push for a federal childcare strategy.
- Insist on the electoral reform that ensures that every vote counts.
- Advocate for the abolishment of post-secondary tuition fees and forgive all student loan debt.
- Fight for Universal Pharmacare.
- Continue my life’s work to end poverty, hunger, and homelessness in our communities.
- Advocate for criminal justice reform that abandons Harper’s mandatory minimums.